EAN code: 8595668700055
High in Vitamin E, Omega 3 and Omega 6
Hemp seeds oil is one of the most valuable oils of vegetable origin. It is characterized by a high content of Omega-3 and Omega-6 unsaturated fatty acids. Hemp seeds oil is generally known to have a beneficial effect on the human body. It contains vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D, E, as well as rare Omega-3 and Omega-6 acids, which the human body cannot make on its own and needs them to function properly.
Hemp seed oil is considered as one of the best sources of nutrition as it has the highest and most complete profile of essential fatty acids.
Delicious taste and versatile use. Sprinkle on any dish, add to salad, sauce or dressing, use in your recipes like any other culinary oil. Exellent for skin & hair care.
Ingredients: Hemp seed oil, cold pressed, unrefined. Premium quality.
Keep away from direct sunlight. Once opened store in a cold place and use within 8 weeks. Oil is not suitable for frying or high temperature cooking.
|Nutrition facts||per 100 ml (92 g)|
|Energy||3390 kJ / 825 kcal|
|of which saturates||8.56 g|
|of which sugars||<0,1 g|
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Is hemp seed oil cannabis oil?
- No. Cannabis oil is extracted from the flower of the cannabis or hemp plant. Cold pressed hemp seed oil is pressed from the seeds of the hemp plant.
Hemp seed oil is not medical cannabis. But it has very high nutritional values to complement a healthy diet.
Can I get high from drinking hemp seed oil?
- Hemp seed oil does not contain THC. You cannot get high from it.
Is hemp seed oil legal
- Yes. It is completely legal.
Can I use cold pressed hemp seed oil for frying
- Do not use the oil for frying, because its smoke point is very low. The fatty acids in it can be easily destroyed by heat. It is recommended to use cold pressed hemp seed oil for salad dressings, or taken directly as a dietary supplement, or as an ingredient in making homemade cosmetics.
What are essential fats?
- Essential fats are very important for biological processes in the human body, but we cannot synthesize them efficiently on our own, and must be obtained from food. Hence the word “essential”.
The two most important ones are the Omega-3 fatty acids and Omega-6 fatty acids. Both are essential for the development of the brain, skin, hair, for maintaining bone health, fighting inflammation and improving the immune system. Hemp seed oil is considered the best plant source of essential fats due to it being very high in Omega-3s and Omega-6s.
What does “cold pressed” mean?
- “Cold pressed” means that the oil is naturally extracted by grinding the seeds at room temperature. This process will not require high heat or any solvents, unlike conventional refined cooking oils.
- In contrast, conventional cooking oils on the market are often “hot pressed” using solvents, then processed through many stages of oil refining.
Why is cold pressed better?
- Fatty acids, especially polyunsaturated fatty acids, are very sensitive and can be easily modified. Therefore, the more extraction process this oil goes through, the more it will lose its nutritional value. The cold-pressed, unrefined method ensures that the cold-pressed hemp oil product has the best nutritional value.
- In addition, cold pressing does not use solvents, therefore customers don’t have to worry about toxic solvent residues.
Why does hemp oil have such a unique taste?
- Typically, refined cooking oils undergo processing to remove flavors, making them more suitable for cooking. However, the refining process will also make it lose a lot of nutritional value.
- Our hemp oil is cold pressed, unrefined, therefore preserving the distinctive flavor and color of the hemp plant.