Ingredients: 100% natural botanical terpene blend
Description: The product contains a unique blend of food-grade botanical terpenes, such as myrcene, pinene, limonene, phellandrene, terpinene, cedrene, caryophyllene, humulene, bisabolol, etc. It mimic the scent and flavours of the well-know Kush genetics. This product is free from additives, pesticides and any harmful substances. Lab tested.
Storage: Keep container tightly closed in a dry place away from heat, humidity and sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
How to use: This blend can be used as a flavor enhancer in cannabis products like e-liquids, shatter, wax, budder, tinctures, edibles, CBD drops, dried flowers, or added to drinks such as coffee, tea, cocktails, or added into your favorite food. It can be using for making your own candles, cosmetic, or homemade cleaners, bug repellents, etc.
Warnings: Use and experiment with caution. Concentrated, undiluted terpenes are very POTENT! Never orally consume, swallow, inhale or apply undiluted terpenes into skin without appropriate dilution. Always consult the SDS (Safety Data Sheets) before working with terpenes.
Terpene content by infographic:
Certificate of Analysis:
Technical Data Sheet:
- Natural status: This product is natural according to the EU Regulation 1334/2008 and Section 21 CFR 101.22.
- GMO status: This product contains no genetically modified materials, according to the EU Regulations 1829/2003, 1830/2003 and 1820/2003.
- Additives: This product contains no additives.
- Food allergens: This product is free from recognized food allergens as defined by EU Regulation 1169/2011 and FALCPA
- Kosher status: This product is certified kosher and suitable for kosher use.
- Halal status: This product is suitable for halal use, but not certified as such.
- Food grade status: This product is assembled only of materials allowed for use as flavor ingredients intended for human consumption, or as indirect additives according to Section 21 CFR of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act. They do also comply with the European Council Directive 88/388/EEC and EU Regulation 1334/2008.